Dreamworks announced that a sequel to the critical and box office success How to Train Your Dragon is due in 2013. Maybe this will put their only current franchise Shrek down for good.
I know Dragon has made nearly 180 million dollars in the past 32 days and a sequel should have been expected but when Toy Story 3 comes along on June 18th Woody, Buzz and the Pixar machine is going to show Dreamworks what money-making is all about. Toy Story 3 will make close to 180 million in its first 10 days. Just watch.
- How to Potty Train Your Dragon
- How to Train Your Dragon: Finishing School
- How to Train Your Dragon: Terrible Twos
- How to Train Your Dragon: Second Grade
- So Your Dragon Has Been Acting Up
Read more here…